This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region. Fellow Binancians, Binance is launching a new batch of Dual Investment products with updated Target Prices and Settlement Dates, where users can utilize our Sell High or Buy Low products.
- Subscription starts at: 2022-08-03 10:00 (UTC)
- Subscription Format: First-come, first-served basis
- Check out the new Target Prices and Settlement Dates in the link below
Earn Rewards with Dual Investment! Dual Investment provides access to Buy Low and Sell High products with your selected price at your selected date in the future, without any fees. Subscribe to Dual Investment products to enjoy rewards on a selection of popular cryptocurrencies. SELL HIGH Target users:
- Users who want to accumulate high rewards on the cryptocurrency holdings, or
- Users who want to sell the Deposit Currency for a higher price in the future, compared to the market price on the subscription date
BUY LOW Target users:
- Users who want to accumulate high rewards on the stablecoin holdings, or
- Users who want to buy a cryptocurrency for a lower price in the future, compared to the market price on the subscription date
Deposit Currency Cryptocurrency to Buy Settlement Date BUSD & USDT BTC, ETH, SOL, MATIC, ADA, BNB, DOT, BCH, AVAX, FTM, ALGO, NEAR, ATOM 2022-08-09
The Deposit Currency APY for Dual Investment products in this announcement ranges from 4% to 154%. Additionally, the Dual Investment Auto-Compound feature, which helps users to automatically renew their Dual Investment subscriptions on the Settlement Date, is now also available on the Binance App. How to get started with Dual Investment:
- Go to the Dual Investment page.
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to buy or sell.
- Choose whether you want to SELL HIGH or BUY LOW.
- Select your desired price (“Target Price”) and desired date (“Settlement Date”) to buy or sell.
- Input your subscription amount.
- Choose to enable or disable the Dual Investment Auto-Compound feature with the toggle button and complete the subscription.
Do check out our Dual Investment Beginner Modeto get a step-by-step guide through the subscription process for Dual Investment products. More information about Dual Investment, including a glossary and detailed calculation methodology, can be found here. Note:
- Dual Investment may stop accepting new subscriptions at any time.
- APY will change in real-time depending on the market fluctuation before subscription, but will be locked in once the subscription is completed.
- Dual Investment products cannot be redeemed early.
- Deposit Currency refers to the currency used to subscribe to a Dual Investment product.
- Settlement Date refers to the date on which transactions and redemption will take place.