Fellow Binancians, To allow users to optimize trading opportunities, Binance is launching the new Binance Options trading platform on 2022-09-13 (UTC),available on both the Binance Website and the Binance App. Binance will list ETH options at the launch, which are priced and settled in USDT.
Highlights of the New Binance Options Trading Platform
- Low Fees and High Liquidity
Users may gain access to one of the lowest Options fees in the market (i.e. 0.02% transaction fees and 0.015% exercise fees) and deep liquidity via the new Binance Options trading platform.
- Low Capital Requirement
Users only have to pay the required Options Premium to get the same exposure as holding an equivalent Futures or Spot position. As such, Binance Options are a great alternative for users to amplify trading results due to the lower capital requirements upfront.
- Settlement in Stablecoin
Binance Options are priced and settled in USDT. This makes PNL calculations straightforward for investors even during periods of high volatility.
Ethereum Merge Fork Policy*:
Binance will not impose adjustments on the strike prices of ETH Options in the event of a Fork. ETH Options listed before and after the Merge will follow standard settlement procedure and will be based on the USDT value of Proof-of-Stake ETH. * Please Note: Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change the Ethereum Merge Fork Policy, listing cycle and strike interval provisions as it deems appropriate.
How to Start Trading Binance Options?
- Step 1: Login to your Binance account, and click on [Derivatives] > [Options] beforeopening a Binance Options account. For those using the Binance App, tap on the [Futures] icon to access the [Options] trading page, and open a Binance Options account.
- Step 2: Fund your Options account by transferring USDT from your Spot Wallet to your Options Wallet.
- Step 3: Go to Binance website, click on [Derivatives] and select [Options] to start trading Options. Binance App users may also start trading Options by tapping on the [Futures] icon to access the [Options] trading page.
For More Information:
- Introduction to Binance Options
- How to Trade Options on Binance
- Binance Options Contract Specifications