A Growing dApp Ecosystem
BNB Chain has released a list of eight Decentralized Applications (dApp) all-stars for June, covering dApps from various fields, including GameFi, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), and Non-fungible Tokens (NFTs).
The popular blockchain network made the list public on June 20 through a tweet and an article, detailing each of the ‘exciting’ projects. Let’s take a look at them:
- Era7: Game of Truth
- Metaverse-style trading card game Era7 was built on BNB Chain by a team of core blockchain technicians and members from well-known casual game companies.
- A fast-paced three-minute battle and over 1,000 cards make Era7 a play-to-earn game that you can easily participate in and earn tokens.
“Era7 team creates an original win-to-earn mode that enables users to entertain and consume during the «winning» process. The light-esport environment of playing a game in 3 mins and high flip rate is very much in line with the mentality of blockchain game users.” Iron Lin, marketing lead at ERA7, told BSC News.
- EX Sports
- EX Sports is a digital sports collectibles platform that allows fans worldwide to purchase and trade NFTs of their favorite sports stars.
- It’s a platform for niche sports to elevate their brands, generate revenue, and engage more deeply with sports fans.
- EX Sport is open to all athletes from any sport, including amateurs and rookies.
- X-World Games(XWG)
- With XWG, users can create, trade, and collect NFTs while participating in multiplayer games on the blockchain.
- The decentralized platform allows members to earn XWG tokens, which can be traded for other assets or used in-game.
- Players can create in-game items such as avatars, fantasy equipment, and more.
- Through Web3Auth, more Web2 users can easily access the Web3 world.
- With Web3Auth, users can now set up Web3 wallets and accounts in dApps using credentials from Google, Twitter, GitHub, or other OAuth providers.
- Go+ Security
- With the Go+ Security ecosystem, users can detect tokens, smart contracts, NFT contracts, malicious addresses, real-time risk warnings, and interactions to build a safer web3 environment.
- With an automated dynamic security engine, multi-category security risks are monitored across all dimensions and covered by various security algorithm strategies.
- Go+ Security has recently launched API services to detect smart contracts and NFTs, which help evaluate NFT authenticity, data, and transactions.
📢NEW Function Release🌟
🆕 Go+ NFT Security API launched‼️
Our advantages are
— Effectively judgment of the NFT authenticity
— Comprehensive NFT information
— Multi-dimensional NFT transaction data
— Combine with Go+ security matrix
Read More 👉 https://t.co/vPrkRXGYF7 pic.twitter.com/nV7Z5F9Qkd
— Go+ Security (@GoplusSecurity) June 9, 2022
- Corite provides users with a crowdfunding and fan interaction platform to support their favorite musicians.
- Its main feature is fan campaigns, which allow users to gain a share of streaming revenue generated by songs.
- Wombat Exchange
- BNB Chain’s Wombat stableswap brings in an algorithm design, enabling lower slippage and greater capital efficiency.
- It is the first protocol to employ an ‘equilibrium coverage ratio’ to ensure overall system health and protect users’ funds.
- Tranchess is a yield-enhancing asset tracking protocol with a variety of risk-return solutions.
- Through Tranchess, investors can access a different risk/return matrix through a single main fund that tracks underlying assets or a basket of crypto assets.
Bear market or not, the dApp ecosystem on BNB Chain is growing at a rapid pace. BSC News is eager to see what other brilliant dApps are built on BNB Chain in the future.
What is BNB Chain:
BNB Chain is a community-driven, decentralized, and censorship-resistant blockchain-powered by BNB. It consists of BNB Beacon Chain and BNB Smart Chain, EVM compatible and facilitating a multi-chain ecosystem. Through the concept of MetaFI, BNB Chain aims to build the infrastructure to power the world’s parallel virtual ecosystem.