Binance Futures to Support TUSD and USDP in Multi-Assets Mode (2023-03-20)
Fellow Binancians, Binance Futures will support TUSD and USDP as margin assets in the Multi-Assets Mode, and update the transfer-in limits for ADA, DOT and SOL to zero in the Multi-Assets Mode, effective from 2022-03-20 08:00 (UTC). Please note:
- The maximum transfer-in limits for TUSD and USDP margin assets depend on users’ VIP levels. Please refer to the Multi-Assets Info page for more details.
- The haircut rates for TUSD and USDP in an Auto-Exchange are set at 1%.
- TUSD and USDP margin balances are calculated according to the TUSD and USDP price indices in real time.
- Existing ADA, DOT and SOL assets in the Multi-Assets Mode will not be impacted by the update. Users may continue to use these existing assets as margin when trading USDⓈ-M Futures in the Multi-Assets Mode.
- Binance reserves the right to amend the maximum transfer-in limits and haircut rates depending on market conditions.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For More Information:
- What Is Multi-Assets Mode
- How Does Auto-Exchange Work in Multi-Assets Mode
- Frequently Asked Questions on Multi-Assets Mode